If you are considering selling your home, then CG Shepherd Realty, LLC is ready to work for you. Our team of qualified REALTORS® has the insight and experience to help you appropriately price and actively market your home to sell. By providing personal service and professionalism, we strive to make your home selling process as smooth as possible. Let us use our education and resources to help you reach your real estate goals!
- Choose one of our qualified REALTORS® to assist you through the selling process and represent your best interest.
- Initial consultation: Meet with your Realtor® to discuss the features of your property, commission fees, schedule a walk-through of your property, and get a free CMA (comparative market analysis) to determine the market value of your property.
- List your property: You and your Realtor® will establish a realistic list price for your property. Your agent will walk you through the necessary paperwork to list your property with CG Shepherd Realty, LLC and give you tips on how to make your home more appealing to buyers.
- Create a Marketing Strategy: Discuss the best ways to market your property. Typically at CG Shepherd Realty, LLC, your agent will do the following:
- Send out "Just Listed" postcards
- Add your property to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) database
- Place a "For Sale" sign in the yard (if covenants allow it)
- Create a virtual tour for you property
- Advertise in the local newspapers
- Hold an open house for local brokers
- Hold a public open house
- Email flyers to members of the local Board of Realtors®
- Plus market your property on a number of websites, such as Realtor®.com,
Trulia.com, nneren.com, and more!
- Open Houses and Showings: Your Realtor® will follow-up with you after open houses and showings to give you feedback from buyers and professionals.
- Contract negotiation: Your Realtor® will negotiate on your behalf until all parties involved agree upon the terms of the contract.
- Referrals: Your Realtor® will refer you to relocation companies, movers, and any other service representatives that you may need in order to complete the selling process.
- Closing Process: Your Realtor® will assist you through the closing process to ensure a successful transaction.