Whether you're a first-time homebuyer or a real estate veteran, CG Shepherd Realty, LLC is here to serve you. With our knowledge and expertise in real estate, we can guide you on the path to buying a home in the Upper Valley and Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Region.
We know the home buying process can be overwhelming, no matter how many times you’ve done it. A Buyer Agent can relieve some of the stress by helping you make informed decisions that will improve your home buying experience and ensure that you find the right home for you.
Any of our qualified Realtors® would be happy to represent your best interest throughout the home buying process as your Buyer Agent.
- Initial consultation: Meet with your Buyer Agent and let him, or her, know what you're looking for in a property.
- Search for property: Let us use our resources. As a member of the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) your agent can create a property search that will automatically email you properties on the market that match your search criteria.
- Tour homes of interest: Your Buyer Agent will schedule home showings for you and give you a personal tour of those properties for sale that interest you.
- Choose a property and make an offer: Your agent will advise you in assessing the property, making a decision, and making an acceptable offer, and then assist you with offer writing.
- Negotiate contract: Your Buyer Agent will negotiate on your behalf until all parties involved agree upon the terms of the contract.
- Referrals: Do you need to hire a home inspector? Your Realtor® can refer you to trusted loan officers, attorneys, inspectors, insurance agents, and any other service representative that you may need in order to complete the home buying process.
- Closing Process: Your Buyer Agent will assist you through the closing process to ensure a successful transaction.
From beginning your property search to receiving the keys, CG Shepherd Realty, LLC will be with you every step of the way.