If you are considering selling your home, then CG Shepherd Realty, LLC is ready to work for you. With our knowledge and expertise in real estate, we can guide you on the path to selling your home in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Region.
Our team of qualified REALTORS® has the insight and experience to help you appropriately price and actively market your home to sell. By providing personal service and professionalism, we strive to make your home selling process as smooth as possible. Let us use our education and resources to help you reach your real estate goals!
- Initial consultation: Meet with your real estate agent to discuss the features of your property, commission fees, schedule a walk-through of your property, and get a free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to determine the market value of your property.
- List your property: You and your Listing Agent will establish a list price for your property. Your agent will walk you through the necessary paperwork to list your property with CG Shepherd Realty, LLC and give you tips on how to make your home most appealing to prospective buyers.
- Create a Marketing Strategy: Discuss the best ways to market your property. Your CG Shepherd Realty, LLC real estate agent may complete some or all of the following to market your property for sale:
- Add your property to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) database
- Send out "Just Listed" postcards
- Place a "For Sale" sign in the yard (if covenants allow it)
- Advertise in the local newspapers
- Hold an open house for local brokers
- Hold a public open house
- Email flyers to members of the local Board of REALTORS®
- Plus market your property on a number of popular real estate search websites, such as Realtor®.com, Trulia, NNEREN, Zillow and more!
- Open Houses and Showings: Your Listing Agent will follow-up with you after open houses and showings to give you feedback from buyers and other agents.
- Contract Negotiation: Your REALTOR® will negotiate on your behalf until all parties involved agree upon the terms of the contract.
- Referrals: Having a local real estate agent is a great resource to you. Your agent can refer you to relocation companies, movers, and any other service representatives that you may need in order to complete the selling process.
- Closing Process: Your REALTOR® will assist you through the closing process to ensure a successful transaction.
From first considering to sell your home to handing over the keys, CG Shepherd Realty, LLC will be there every step of the way.
Ready to take the Next Step?
Contact us to set-up a meeting with a Listing Agent and request your free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to find out how much your home is worth in today's market.